Beginner European Portuguese Course II
This Beginner-Level course picks up where Part I leaves off and goes for another 6 weeks. The goal of this course is to continue to work on the foundational concepts of language structures, ongoing cultural literacy, and working off of the confidence and momentum from the Beginner I course. These components will continuously help you get through the more challenging and frustrating parts that come with any venture into language learning.
What you'll learn in this course:
- Vocabulary for common daily interactions
- Continuation of grammar rules.
- Continued work on verb conjugation rules that will give you a solid basis for working with more complex verbs as you progress. In this session, once the learner is ready we will progress into future and past tenses.
- Increased cultural awareness of Portuguese customs and day-to-day life.
What you'll get from this course:
- 4 weeks: (4 x 40 Minute Lessons via Zoom
- Confidence for your language learning journey.
- A human being that is here to help you not only learn, but truly enjoy the intricacies of the cultural landscape of Portugal. In most Portuguese learning apps and courses, Portugal, doesn't even register, as most online programs are geared toward teaching the Brazilian variant of the language. This course is designed for those looking for European Portuguese
- Time to practice what you have learned in a laid-back conversational manner.
- On-going support even once you have finished the course.
- A friend, a guide, and ongoing cultural consulting and support in your travels.
What you'll need:
- An internet-capable device with a camera and microphone.
- An open mind and a positive attitude - These aren't quite requirements, but they will make the experience so much better :)